The Surveyor will take responsibility of surveying and manage GPS Equipment as required, have strong work ethic, team player, communicate, and prioritize work. Position would be based out of La Crete, AB.
Construction surveying as needed throughout Alberta
• GPS Surveying, project layout, and Equipment GPS Control
• AutoCad, design and quantity interpretation
• Working remotely on job sites 2 to 3 nights a week on average
• Working on multiple projects
• Keeping daily project records
• Efficient as possible
• Other duties as required
• Must be self-motivated
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have basic computer knowledge (Email, Data Management, Microsoft 365, etc.)
• Survey Education / License an asset
• Surveying, project layout, and GPS Equipment experience an asset
• AutoCad, design and quantity interpretation an asset
• Apprenticing is an option
Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
For more detail about the Surveyor position contact Jeff Goertzen at 78-841-7597 or Paul Driedger at 780-821-0911.